Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2022 03:55 PM
- Trillium Trail (formerly Yellow Trail)
- Keeler Mills Trail (formerly Blue Trail)
- North Woods Trail (formerly Orange Trail)
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 04:58 PM
NOTICE OF INTENTION to Adopt an Updated Procedural By-law
The Council of the Corporation of Township of Asphodel-Norwood intends to adopt an updated Procedural By-law on April 26, 2022.
The meeting at which the proposed By-law will be presented will take place at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday April 26, 2022. The meeting can be viewed on the Township of Asphodel-Norwood’s YouTube channel or by clicking on the video link posted to the Council Calendar of the Township website.
The proposed By-law can be...
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2022 02:28 PM
Curbside Leaf & Yard Collection Schedule
Collection may occur in the village of Norwood any day, Monday to Friday, on the following collection weeks; but please be sure to have your material roadside before 7:00 am on the Monday of each collection week:
- April 25, 2022;
- May 9, 2022; and
- May 23, 2022.
- Collect leaves, plants, brush, and tree clippings in paper bags or reusable garbage containers with the lids off; and
- Bundle branches no larger than 1m x 30cm (3'x1').
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2022 09:00 AM
Attention Agricultural Societies, Farmers, and Marina Owners/Operators:
The County of Peterborough works with Switch Energy Corp. to provide agricultural bale wrap and boat shrink wrap recycling options.
Please contact Switch Energy directly if you wish to work with them for agricultural bale wrap or boat wrap collection.
Note: This is a paid service, not covered by the County of Peterborough.
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2022 03:57 PM
Welcome to the 2022 Earth Day Challenge: Family Edition!
Taking part in the challenge is easy. We have put together a list of fun activities for you to choose from!
- Clean up your neighbourhood
- Plant a tree
- Build a bee house
- Start a butterfly garden
- Go on a nature walk
- Enjoy a “green” picnic with your family or friends
- Have a car-free day
- Do the laundry and talk about water conservation
- Create a meal from refrigerator or pantry items that need to be used up
- Make a craft out of recycled materials