Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2023 03:59 PM
Nominations are open for Kraft Hockeyville!
The Township of Asphodel-Norwood would love to be named Kraft Hockeyville 2023; and we're looking for your support!
What does this mean?
- The Kraft Hockeyville grand prize comes with $250,000 in accessibility upgrades at the Asphodel-Norwood Community Centre (ANCC); AND the opportunity to host an NHL® pre-season game!
What would we do with the funds?
An expansion to the ANCC for an:
- Accessible, inclusive dressing room;
- Accessible, inclusive, warm viewing area; and
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2023 02:15 PM
Please be advised water service will be unavailable between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday January 24, 2023 to allow for water system repairs.
This disruption will effect Norwood Water Distribution System users on:
- Baker Street.
The Township extends apologies for the inconvenience and thanks users in advance for their patience and understanding.
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 12:02 PM
At its regular/public meeting held January 17, 2023, the Council of the Township of Asphodel-Norwood adopted the 2023 municipal budgets.
Budget presentation material:
- 2023 Municipal Operating and Capital Budget (416 KB);
- 2023 Norwood Water and Wastewater Budget (752KB); and the
- 2023 Trentview Estates Distribution System Budget (677 KB).
For more information, please visit the Budget & Finance page.
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023 12:53 PM
Due to current weather conditions, curbside garbage collection for the Township of Asphodel-Norwood may be delayed or not possible today, Friday January 13, 2023.
Waste Connections of Canada drivers have been advised to collect what they can safely.
As always, any roads not collected today will be allowed double collection next week, Friday January 20, 2023. If your garbage is not collected by day-end, please remove it from the curbside/roadside.
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2023 10:46 PM
The Council of the Township of Asphodel-Norwood will consider the following draft 2023 budget presentations at its regular meeting Tuesday January 10, 2023:
- Municipal Operating and Capital Budget presentation (417 KB);
- Norwood Water and Sewer Budget presentation (764 KB); and the
- Trentview Estates Distribution System Budget presentation (667 KB).